Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sauteed Chicken Breast on a Bed of Arugula with Goat Cheese

Wow! I just amazed myself. After making this dish, it quickly was consumed by hungry me. It was absolutely delicious and I felt healthy and strong afterwards.

This dish is packed full of nutrients, proteins, fiber, and ENERGY! Remember, food IS energy. We should consume it with delight and enjoy it to it's max but it's mainly meant for our survival. Mother nature has generously provided us with distinct, diverse, and delicious forms of food. Fruits, vegetables, and meats give us energy while also satisfying our taste buds.

I have started to eat much more fish and lean white meats such as chicken breasts or turkey meats. The reason for all this, is to lose 20 Kilograms by Christmas. Yes, I can do it. I have done it before (the healthy way) and will do it again. No more soda, processed foods, sugar, salty items or anything else that comes in a box or package. I am now craving organic, fresh and raw foods. This is not only a good way to lose weight but also to detoxify your liver. Most people (inlcuding myself) are overweight or carry on extra weight because the enzymes in the liver that are needed to detox are overwhelmed or lessened by the effects of the toxins we consume.

So the time has come to treat myself better. I hope that in the process of me growing and cooking healthy, but delicious meals, I can inspire you to do the same. Long live progress, and long live MOTHER NATURE!!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment